Amity International School SA, part of a leading global education group 647 Elzine Street, Erasmia, Pretoria seeks to fill the following staff vacancies:
1. Educator: Afrikaans FAL
- The successful applicant will have proven competence to teach Afrikaans FAL in Grades 4 to 7.
- The ability and proven experience in teaching Creative Arts from Grades 7 to 9 would be a strong recommendation.
2. Educator: Zulu Second Additional Language
- The applicant must have the capacity to introduce and develop the teaching of Zulu as a Second Additional Language to English Home Language learners from Grade R to 7 in terms of Department of Education guidelines.
3. Personal Assistant to the Principal
- The applicant must have Matriculation / Diploma or equivalent, and a minimum of two years' experience in a related office position.
- The applicant will be involved in non-teaching functions, including but not restricted to: filing; emails; production of newsletters; and communication with parents and others; updating of policies; research; maintenance of the Principal's professional calendar; compilation of documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a requirement.
- All applicants for educator posts must have the requisite professional qualification/s.
- SACE registration.
- 2 recent contactable references.
- Commencement date: 1 January 2018
- Email or hand in CVs to: 647 Elzine St, ERASMIA, Pretoria
- Applicants must indicate in a covering letter the post/s for which they are applying.
- Only short listed applicants will be called for an interview. If an applicant is not informed by 27 November 2017 of the outcome, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
Amity International School (South Africa) is a service and excellence oriented independent school belonging to the Amity Education Group, a leading global education group with over 100,000 students in over 40 global campuses across the US, UK, Singapore, India, Mauritius, China, Romania & Dubai.