We are looking for Tour Operator to work at Centurion Tours based at Cape Town International Airport.
About the job:
- Liaising with coach operators, airlines, hoteliers and resort reps;
- Agreeing service levels, contracts and costs;
- Confirming customer names with airlines/hotels;
- Collecting, evaluating and responding (as appropriate) to customer feedback;
- Producing brochures and internet-based information;
- Providing pricing information;
- Marketing holidays to clients via travel agents, websites, brochures and television advertising;
- Handling bookings;
- As a service provider to be able to put together vacation destination packages that usually include all-inclusive travel, hotel, dining and recreation arrangements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the administration and filing of the client interactions;
- Identify and update all existing clients onto data base;
- Develop and maintain a data base of existing clients;
- Assemble the components parts of a holiday, package holiday i.e. the means of travel, accommodation, facilities, transfers, excursion and other services;
- Must have a head for business and have the ability to make quick decisions that affect their customers who might be far away from their homes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualification in tourism sector;
- Sales or Marketing qualification;
- Previous experience in Tourism essential;
- Valid driver's license;
- Pre-entry experience gained working with the general public or within the hotel, tourism or travel trades are advantageous.
- Our company offers a competitive market related salary based upon experience.
About Centurion Tours:
Centurion Tours is committed to world-class customer service and responsible management. The aim of all the staff is for their customers to have a hassle-free and smooth journey. We operate a carbon-neutral fleet and use a unique booking system to manage customer reservations. Today Centurion Tours operates a fleet of 20 vehicles, which are suitable for 1–13 passengers or larger groups, and can arrange coaches through reputable luxury coach companies. The company employs more than 70 people, all of whom are from previously disadvantaged communities. With its head office at Cape Town International Airport, Centurion Tours has an office in Johannesburg and operates nationally.
Please send us your CV with photo via email. Only application that meets the requirements can forward their CV.