Vacancy: Driver Operator Learning Facilitator/Instructor/Assessor Position - Knysna/George.
- Training of staff on all vehicles, Harvesting, Roads (including Fire Tankers) and Lifting Equipment machinery.
- Must be able to train relevant staff on all vehicles, Harvesting, Roads (including Fire Tankers) and Lifting Equipment machinery.
- Training to be conducted at specified times, assessments to be conducted, and training documentation to be submitted at specified times.
- Sound admin regarding all machinery and equipment inspections lists
- Sound admin on training (record keeping, report building and reporting)
- Grade 12
- Qualified facilitator and assessor
- 3 – 5 years’ experience at instructor level in the Driver Operator field
- Must be in possession of a valid drivers’ license (EC) and PrDP
- Must be computer literate
- Must be medically fit, able to pass occupational medical fitness test
- Be prepared to work away from home
- Be prepared to be trained on all machinery/equipment
- Must be fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English) and be able to read and write
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Must have basic mechanical knowledge
- Must have sound Health and Safety knowledge
- Housing: Not available
Please submit CV and Qualifications by Tuesday 19th July 2018.