Lookinh for a professional nurse in Tembisa, East Rand.
- The mandate of the NIMART Nurse is to initiate HIV positive clients onto ART as well as oversee pre-initiation screening.
- Initiate HIV positive clients onto treatment
- Dispense medication
- Oversee and conduct pre-screening tests
- Records management and reporting
- Governance and risk management
- Registered with the SA Nursing Council
- Certificate: Accredited Primary Health Care (PHC)
- Certificates required: NIMART/ HIV/AIDS/TB management with 2 years’ experience.
- Must have a Valid Dispensing license
- Personal Requirements:
- Reliable, responsible, polite and friendly
- Must speak the local languages; Fluent in English, Northern Sotho and Zulu.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and task-orientated
- Self-starter who shows initiative
- Problem solving & decision-making ability
- Start Date: Immediately
- Salary: Negotiable
Email CV & Cover letter.