The above mentioned vacancy is available at an upmarket Country Lodge in the Addo area.
Hours of Work:
- To clean agreed designated areas, morning/evening routines and hygiene requirements.
- To change table linen as required and ensure dirty or damaged linen is counted and exchanged for clean, usable items.
- To clean and refill cruet and condiment sets, order branded sauces and chutneys to ensure consistent supply.
- To set tables to laid-down standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair.
- To ensure sideboards on stations are adequately stocked with replacement cutlery, linen or other established needs, be it food or equipment.
- To prepare toast, salads, sandwiches, cheese boards and coffee to laid-down standards.
- To take orders from customers and ensure these are given to the appropriate person to execute.
- To serve food and beverages in accordance with laid-down standards, but above all in a professional, courteous manner.
- To ensure that customers are correctly charged, present the bill and take payment from the customer, in accordance with the procedures of the establishment.
- To attend meetings and training courses as required.
Excellent communication skills
Previous experience as waitress/waiter
Please send your FULL CV with contactablke references to: firstname.lastname@example.org