Warehouse Controller – Manufacturing/FMCG – needed in Montague Gardens.
- Reports to: General Manager
- Responsible for management of the warehouse, inbound and outbound stock movement and stock control.
- People Management
- Health and Safety
- GMP and adherence to Quality Standards
- Warehouse management
- Stock Management
- Transport management ( outsourced)
- Matric (A tertiary qualification in logistics/warehousing will be advantageous)
- At least 5 years supervisory experience in a Manufacturing / FMCG Warehouse environment
- Computer literacy, Excel Intermediate and ERP
- Forward thinking
- Honesty and integrity
Please send updated CV with a copy of your ID before 06 June 2018. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.