We are looking for a skilled Welder/Boiler-Maker. You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision. Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure.
- Examine boilers, pressure vessels, tanks, and vats to locate defects such as leaks, weak spots, and defective sections so that they can be repaired.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Professional Certification
- Decent and size able paycheck
- Much paid leave
- Medical/ Vision Insurance
- Transport allowance
To apply for this position simply drop your updated CV on this site.