We are looking for a sober, energetic person that can help lighten the work load of the workshop manager.
- This is a very busy workshop and he will be required to work under a lot of pressure. The work hours are as follow.
- Work starts at 07:00 until 17:30 from Monday to Friday.
- Salary will be determined on previous experience.
- He must be a team player and quick thinker.
- The required person must not be younger than 40 please.
- Assist the workshop manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the workshop.
- Strong customer relationships as well as any other duties required by the workshop manager.
- Assist in the development of staff.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to open and close job cards, order parts and be hands-on with petrol and diesel vehicle services.
- Must be able to rebuild petrol and diesel engines.
- Must be computer literate to do diagnostic.