Leading company specialising in Corporate Team Building is currently filling a vacancy for an energetic Event Assistant which could afford the opportunity to carve a long and rewarding career with this dynamic company.
Training will be provided where typical responsibilities include:
- responsible for equipment storage, maintenance, repair and upkeep
- Up to date admin including stock take, equipment reports, check lists and all relevant duties;
- Loading and unloading of equipment
- Assisting with event set up and break down
- General Office Functions, including filing, telephone, inquiries;
- Assist Event facilitators with clients
- Available to work after hours as well as weekends when needed.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS: (Skills and Experience)
- Possesses a Matric and or NTC diploma. (minimum)
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft applications;
- Comprehensive D.I.Y. and Handyman abilities;
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans. (minimum)
- Live within Johannesburg Western suburbs (Roodepoort)
- valid drivers licence.
- Well Groomed and presented
- Likeable personality
- Self disciplined and motivated to work independently.
- Non Smoker.
Photography/ D.J. or Audio Visual experiences (an advantage).
If you meet ALL THE ABOVE CRITERIA and are interested in moving onto the next recruitment stage, email a 2 page C.V. with a recent head and shoulders picture to,
email@example.com. Subject Line: TRAINEE
Those applicants we are interested in will be notified via e-mail on the next recruitment step, otherwise thankyou for your application,unfortuneatly it was not successful.