A2 Level German -Customer Service Associate
- Respond to customer queries via email, chat and telephonically.
- Meets or exceeds quality and productivity goals assigned by management
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for reviews and email response times and service levels
- Follows company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service
- Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management
- Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond
- Respond to international customer queries shopping on Amazon.de via email in English
- Able to read, comprehend and understand German.
- Proficient in English both written and verbal skills.
- Matric or equivalent to a NQF 4 qualification
- 1+ year of relevant customer service experience
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting Skills
- Flexibility in work schedule -(Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours)