Advertisements operations manager with experience is required at an Occupational Health and Hygiene Company based in Pretoria.
- Project management, operations and logistics coordination skills.
- Office administration, organizational skills.
- Management skills.
- Quality assurance programmes management and service delivery process control.
- The candidate must be able to come up with a sound business plan and must be able to spearhead and oversee the execution of such a plan.
- He/she must be able to make sure that systems and processes meet the best practice standards and are modified where gaps are identified.
Also available job vacancies:
1. Qualified occupational healthcare specialist.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years working experience and will be responsible for carrying out routine specialized medical examinations, which include baseline, pre-employment and exit medical surveillance.
- Tests include but are not limited to the following; urine tests, blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Candidate should have very good communication skills at all levels, must be able to compile medical surveillance reports based on findings and give the proper recommendations.
- Preference will be given to the candidate with the relevant professional registration.
2. An experienced sales and marketing officer.
- To analyse and develop among others, promotion and advertising plan, competitor plan, target market plan, market penetration strategies and sales strategies by undertaking world class market research methodologies.
- He/She will be responsible for ensuring certain sales milestones are achieved by maintaining a focused approach whilst being professional, committed, results orientated, customer focused and displaying good business acumen.