The Association for the Aged (TAFTA) is seeking a full-time, live in assistant building supervisor for a large residential facility housing elderly.
- At least 5 years' experience in hospitality management or facilities management or related service-oriented industry.
- Knowledge of monitoring and managing maintenance in multi-storey residential facilities.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience in applying financial management and controls.
- Personal competencies of integrity, compassion, service excellence, honesty and accountability are highly valued in the organisation.
TAFTA is a registered non-profit organisation dedicated to serving the needs of Durban's elderly residents.