ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (Hospitality & Tourism)
REPORT TO: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- Grade 12
- Related Diploma/Degree
- +3yrs in a similar position
- Valid SA ID
- IT in a hospitality & Tourism industry
- Micros POS
- Materials Control
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- SA VAT legislation
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- Human Resources
- Disciplinary Procedures
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Impeccable Communication
- Problem solving
- Deadline Driven
- People Development
- Work well under pressure
- Work flexible hours when necessary
Processing and Capturing:
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Monthly and Quarterly report reviewing
- Coordinate statutory and internal audits
- Dealing with any queries raised by auditors in a timely manner
- Yearly Budget
- Monthly update of the Forecasts
- Monthly reporting for Head Office (Profit and Loss account)
- Comparison of budgets and forecasts
- Financial statement as required by law
- Leading and managing a team including training, performance reviews and team meetings
- Monitor the activities of all department personnel to ensure that the targets and objectives are achieved
- Personnel related duties
- Performance management
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Financial Controller, and within the limits of company policies and procedures-
- Ensure that all reporting deadlines, tax, compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
- Provide support and guidance to the business.
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger.
- Review controls and ensure accurate reporting at all times.
To apply forward the following to: Nicole@tayloredapps.co.za
- Updated CV – word format
- Latest/last pay slip
- Grade 12 certificate
- Copy of SA ID
- All other certificates - qualifications
- A paragraph indicating your career achievements to date
Please attempt to send ALL the above in ONE email!
Omitting the required information/documentation may affect the progress of your application!
If you have not had any response in two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.