- Collate all invoices for payment.
- Liaise with EMA with regards payment of accounts.
- Control petty cash.
- Liaise with EMA with regards raising of invoices.
- Responsible for database updates and accuracy of information.
- Annual and Sick Leave administration.
- Drafting of contracts for new employees.
- Submit UIF returns.
- Manage and liaise with IT service providers.
- Ensure backups are done weekly.
- Liaise with landlord with regards office maintenance issues.
- Website maintenance.
- Compile adverts for jobs.
- Load adverts onto various free marketing sites (Indeed; Gumtree; OLX; etc.)
- Create designs for various mailshots (e.g. Christmas; Easter; Birthdays; etc.)
- Compile client visit packs for meetings.
- Purchase supplies for the office.
- Ensure offices are cleaned and oversee the cleaner.
- Arrange internal functions (birthday celebrations, etc.)
- Do filing as needed.
- Oversee the management of the Director’s diary (business and personal).
- When required respond to emails and other correspondence on behalf of the Director.
- Support Director with any personal requirements (e.g. shopping; house projects; etc.).
- Receive visitors and provide refreshments when required.
- Answer telephone.
- Produce reports on finance, sales and special projects as requested.
- Assist with travel arrangements (domestic and international), flights, car hire, visa applications, accommodation, etc.
- Manage interview arrangements for candidates.
- Carry out Credit and Criminal check arrangements for candidates.
- Conduct reference checks for candidates.
- Type CVs.
- Liaise with and order from suppliers as needed (stationery; printers; etc.).
Other Special Projects:
- Carry out tasks relating to special projects on an ad hoc basis. Examples would be:
- Strategy session arrangements.
- Compilation of tender documents.
- Compilation of PSL applications.
- Putting together presentation material for client meetings.