Nair Salon in Kloof Street requires a cleaning assistant to start working 15 June 2017.
- Required to work 6 days per week (Sunday and Tuesday off).
- Candidate must be friendly, reliable and hard-working.
- Must be willing to assist further where necessary and display initiative.
- Clean and tidy kitchen, floors, windows, doors, shelves, etc.
- Dust and clean merchandising display shelves and stock.
- Clean washing to ensure there are enough towels and bedding for trade.
- Fold and pack towels and consumables.
- Emptying all bins at front desk and in treatment rooms, nail stations and kitchen.
- Wipe down light switches, plug points, walls and mirrors, equipment, etc.
- Assist with running errands (going out to buy kitchen supplies or general store supplies when needed).
- Offer guest refreshments (tea, coffee, water).
- Keep track of supplies.
- Clean out water cooler “catch tray”.
- Other ad hoc duties.