Divisional HR Manager
You will satisfy the following criteria:
- Degree/or Diploma in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience as an HR generalist and minimum of 3 years in an HR management role within Retail.
- Must have at least 3 years experience within a Retail (Preferably Fashion/Clothing) environment
- A practical grasp of the retail industry and especially the operations and people issues in a store
- An up-to-date understanding of all labour legislation, especially the LRA, and a thorough grasp of the principles and current strategic issues in the field of HR
- Sound experience of advising on HR issues including employee labour relations and BEE policy
- Significant experience in Industrial Relations and Recruitment & Selection
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including (Fluent in English and at least one other South African language.
- Valid Code 08 Drivers License
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Business Partnering
- Recruitment and Selection
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Training Coordination and Support
- Employment Equity
- Employee Relations
- Culture Management
- Employee Assistance and Advice
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg / Pretoria, Gauteng.
If you are looking to apply your HR skills and experience in a high performance driven retail environment, this opportunity may be ideal
To apply or for further details send us an detailed CV (in MS Word format), along with your current and expected salary and notice period via email to email@example.com (DHR_R_G)