Job vacancy for a financial administrator in Plumstead, Southern Suburbs.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the routine financial administration activities under the supervision of the GM.
- Management of the financial assistant to ensure that financial routines and activities are carried out
- Providing high level reporting on the management of the financial assistant.
- Provide spot reports on the debtors’ collection
- Disciplined, experienced individual with Bachelor degree, or similar, and consultative experience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic business environment.
- Good management, teamwork and communication abilities.
- Excellent oral, written communication, persuasion, diplomatic and interpersonal skills, as well as a firm understanding of the legal environment.