We have a position available for a HR intern with a national diploma in HR, and preferably a SDF qualification, residing on the East Rand, Gauteng.
- Our core business is consulting on Skills Development, Employment Equity, Labour Relations, and general HR.
- As a trainee, you will be mentored and receive on the job training from our team of experienced consultants, until you are ready to take on a consultant role.
- You will have all the support, resources and tools that you need to succeed in your career.
- All you need to bring with you is ambition and a desire to learn, develop and be part of a successful team.
- Driver’s license
- Must reside on East Rand, Gauteng
- You will need to have completed Grade 12 and have an HR Diploma / Degree.
- Ambition and a desire to succeed,
- Excellent people skills
- A team player, however you are able to get the job done on your own
- Desire and aptitude to learn
- Strong communication and customer service skills,
- Proactive, outgoing and a go-getter mindset
- As a trainee you will receive a basic salary of R5000 per month. After the initial training term your salary will be reviewed.
If you have a burning ambition of developing into a HR position, please email your CV, together with:
- Proof of qualification
- A short motivational letter on how you can add value to our organization
Please note that if you had no response to your application by 31 July 2018 please consider your application unsuccessful