A well-established Group of Companies in Epping Industria require the services of an HR manager to provide efficient HR and IR support to its group of companies operating in the metal industry, ensuring adherences to all HR and IR legislations, including recruitment, training and development.
- Tertiary Qualification in HR and/or IR
- 10 years general HR experience
- 5 years HR Management experience
- Experience with Trade Unions, Bargaining Councils and CCMA interaction
- Expertise in HR legislation and governance
- Above average computer and language skills
- Management and development of HR policies, processes and procedures
- Recruitment and capacity planning
- Training and Development
- Management of IR processes and conflict resolution
- Organisational Development
- BEE and EE submissions and planning
- Management of salary and payroll remuneration process
If you meet the above minimum requirements and are interested in joining our dynamic team, please email your CV.