Become a fully qualified financial planner tied with Old Mutual and Mutual & Federal. Two year contract includes training, practice building and full-time product specialist to support you in building successful future in personal finance.
If you’re looking for a chance for great income potential, career independence and flexibility, we encourage you to apply today.
- NQF Level 5.
- Passed Mathematics and English.
- Driver's licence and own car.
- Clean criminal record.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Must reside in Port Elizabeth.
- Performance allowance basic salary + commission.
- Benefits package (Risk/Pension/Medical Aid).
- Laptop and executive financial training.
If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of you application, consider your application unsuccessful.
Old Mutual offers investment products, life and disability cover, funeral plans, short term insurance, financial advice and loans.