We have a job vacancy for Millwright-Welder to work at Novelquip Forestry to start as soon as possible. The company focuses on manufacturing machinery for the forestry industry as well as repairs and modifications.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems;
- An ability to work in a physical, fast paced environment;
- Be able to read and comprehend manufacturing specifications, as well as have the ability to examine specifications of blueprints to determine dimensions of structure;
- May also be involved in starting up and testing various systems;
- Be able to function as a member of a team, but also independently;
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned from time to time;
- Valid driver’s license.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily;
- Minimum 2-5 years millwright / welding experience;
- Current welding certification is to the applicant’s advantage.
Please forward a complete CV with cover letter via email.