Job vacancy for a recruitment administrator in Bryanston, Johannesburg.
- Schedule and confirm interviews, and / or assessments with candidates, relevant stakeholders, and meeting rooms, ensuring that the necessary communication has been delivered to all parties involved
- Liaise with candidates to obtain the relevant documentation and information required for the various recruitment checks to ensure a streamlined recruitment process is followed
- Ensure that candidates are attended to in reception and all documents are ready for the interview that shall take place
- Conduct and coordinate recruitment checks (references, credit check, qualification verification and criminal check)
- Ensure that any recruitment check result discrepancies are reported and highlighted to the recruitment specialist/officer/manager in a timely manner
- Adhere to all processes, policies and procedures relevant to the company and the HR department
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good email etiquette
- Excellent general computer and internet literacy, e.g. MS Office applications, Dropbox, Google docs
- Fluent written and spoken English with an ability to communicate professionally
- Other South African or foreign language skills advantageous
- HR or administrative qualification and/or at least 1 years’ professional experience in recruitment
- Ability to remain strictly confidential
- High level of reliability and dependability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and/or assignments simultaneously
- Team player with a proactive, positive mindset
- Salary is market related and will be discussed at the interview.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of an exciting work environment with limitless possibilities, please send your full CV.