Job vacancy for a HR manager in Limpopo.
- Human Resources related degree / higher diploma
- Qualification in Labour Relations
- Subject Matter Expert knowledge on general HR principles
- 5 years in a Senior HR Practitioner Position
- To plan, direct and coordinate human resource management activities of the unit to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain those functions effectively.
- To be a key player in providing strategic Human Resource (in its widest context) guidance and advise to the autonomous unit management team and to influence operational strategy.
- To develop, maintain and review Human Resource strategies, policies and procedures that are in line with company and legislative requirements.
- To ensure that Human Resource activities comply with the strategy, policies and procedures in line with company and legislative requirements and updates.
Suitable candidates can forward their comprehensive CV via email.