Cape Town CBD based managing agency requires an experienced sectional title portfolio manager to join their small and dynamic team, to manage a portfolio of Community Schemes for their branch.
- Arranging for insurance policies for all assets, including buildings and improvements on the common area.
- Handling of insurance claims in respect of these insurance policies.
- Assisting and advising the Board of Trustees on the enforcement of the Sectional Title Act, Constitution, Management and Conduct Rules.
- Assisting and advising the Board of Trustees on the maintenance of the common property.
- Negotiating on behalf of the Board of Trustees with –professionals, firms or organizations for the drafting of specifications in respect of any work or function to be undertaken on behalf of the Body Corporate.
- Verification and payment of all amounts payable.
- Submit the relevant documentation to the Ombud.
- Attend to dispute resolution with the Ombud as representative of the Body Corporate or Home Owners Association.
- Issue of clearance certificates (Levy Clearance certificate, Consent to mortgage, Insurance Certificate).
- Attend an onsite check.
- Preparations of Budgets and management accounts.
- Arranging and attending the Annual General Meeting and other meeting of Trustees
- Attending to agendas, proxies, voting slips, nominations, drafting and typing of meeting minutes.
- Assisting and advising the Board of Trustees on the procedural matters such as annual general meetings, special general meetings, quorums, proxies, resolutions, voting rights and related matters.
- Preparing and dispatching of all notices to members.
- Compilation, typing and distribution of circulars and/or newsletters.
- Informing trustees of latest developments in legislation.
- Adherence, compliance and ensure up to date with all Regulatory rules and regulations as well as conduct and management rules.
- The ideal candidate will be a mature-minded individual with at least two years’ experience.
- Matric Certificate / Grade 12 Certificate.
- Advanced Word and Excel experience.
- Experience with minutes taking.
- Client service orientated is required.
- High level of accuracy.
- Send CV and salary expectations and/or current salary.
- Please NOTE that if you have not received a response regarding your application, within 48 hours, assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
CRA, also known as Clint Riddin & Associates, is a specialist community schemes property accounting practice registered with SAIPA. We specialise in accounting and financial management for managing agents and community schemes.