The Headmaster and School Governing Body invite applications for the following posts in Johannesburg:
1. Afrikaans teacher (First Additional Language).
2. Life Orientation teacher.
3. EMS teacher.
4. Business Studies teacher.
- A sound understanding and commitment to the Ethos and Mission of a monastic school.
- Experience in said teaching subjects.
- Professional registration with the South African Council for Educators (SACE).
- Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit a letter of motivation and an abridged Curriculum Vitae, with the names of three references, to the e-mail address below.
- The SGB reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- The submission of a C.V. will in itself not automatically qualify the applicant for an interview.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks from the closing date of this advert should assume their application was unsuccessful.
Parktown Boys' High School is a state monastic school which seeks to provide a holistic education for boys through full participation in academic, sporting and cultural activities. http://www.parktownboys.com