Training and Development Facilitator Vacancy, Umhlanga Ridge, Durban KZN.
Our client is looking for a full-time Facilitator with telephone sales training experience.
SALARY: Market Related depending on experience and ETQA Qualification
HOURS OF WORK:
Normal working hours will be Monday to Thursday from 09:00 – 18:00, Fridays from 09:00am – 16:00, Saturdays as and when required, and marathon shifts from 8:00am – 20:00 as and when required.
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
To deliver telesales training to all business units with the goal of increasing sales and improving overall service delivery, and to effectively facilitate training and development interventions. The candidate will also be required to continually develop all training material in order to remain up-to-date and in-line with staff and business requirements.
· Conduct telesales training of new and existing employees, enabling them to
meet campaign sales targets
· Design and develop sales training programmes and course material
· Conduct training and skills gap audits on an ongoing basis, and implement
development and coaching plans to address the gaps in order to improve sales.
· Ensure that all reports and tasks are actioned timeously.
· Maintain a culture of learning across all business units.
· Facilitate the induction of new employees.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent administrative and organisational skills
· Able to work in a highly pressurised environment under very stringent
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Results driven and able to manage time effectively
· Good listening skills
· Able to take instructions and implement as requested
· Attention to detail with good problem solving skills.
· 2- 3 years prior telesales training experience within a telecommunications sales environment. Must have an in-depth knowledge of telesales and outbound contact centre operations.
· Must have Matric qualification.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
Please read the requirements before applying. This vacancy is open to all South African citizens.
CLOSING DATE: 23rd July 2016
To apply, please forward your CV and certificates by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. Please state position applied for in subject line.. Whatsapp number 0828103387 for any queries.
If you have not received feedback within two weeks you can consider your application unsuccessful.