Training Manager (Pretoria)
A leading International Company requires the skill of a dynamic individual to join them and thrive within this Training Manager role.
You will be Responsible for driving the implementation of strategic HR Training programs, aligned with company goals/objectives and in accordance with local legislation. Additionally, you will ensure efficient employee Training through compliance with procedures, policies, legislation and HR practices.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- Experienced Training Manager with a solid understanding of the South African Training Legislations
- Strong, pragmatic and results-driven individual who is in possession of very good Training skills and experience, who is very proactive, engaging and hands-on - must be prepared to get stuck in and get hands dirty
- Matric + Diploma or Degree in Human Resources – Training
- Training certificate/knowledge/experience (WPS, Facilitation, SDF, Co-ordination, Planning, Budget)
- Experienced with Facilitations, Training and SETA’s
- Experienced in continuous improvement approach
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A sound judgment in determining when to escalate issues
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Development plan for workforce
• Ensure induction for new employees are done
• Ensure attendance registers are submitted and recorded for all Company training done on or off site
• Skills Matrix continuously update
• Succession / replacement plans
• OTJ training co-ordination
• WPS plans
• Workback agreements
• Education Assistance co-ordination
• Client integrity training
• Study loans
• Co-ordinate training needs
• CSCS training
• PMHV refreshment training and training needs
• Hoist training
• H&S representation training
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Pretoria.
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (TM_CB_G)
If you have not had any response in two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.