General sales and operations position. If you are looking for a challenging career in the sports industry this position is for you. We are looking for an energetic, well groomed, presentable person that will be able to assist in the general operational activities of the business.
In order to qualify for an interview, you must comply with the following requirements:
- Afrikaans First Language
- Crazy about sport in general
- Valid driver's license
- Matric certificate
- National Diploma in Sport Management will be an advantage
- Being able to work with your hands would be advantageous
- Well groomed
- Good communications skills
- Fluent in both Afrikaans and English
- Aged between 25 and 33
- Non smoker
- Non drinker
- No criminal record
- Clean credit record
- Willing to work weekends and non conventional hours
- Travel if and when required
- Own transport to and from work (own vehicle).
Basic entrance Salary of R5 000-00 plus commission
Vehicle will be made available by Company for business purposes
Legends Sport (Pty) Ltd is a South African based Company that specialises in the design and manufacturing of sports memorabilia as well as providing a professional photography service for sporting events.
Legends Sport is the only company licensed internationally to produce replicas of the Rugby World Cup(Webb Ellis Trophy), the Currie Cup, the Super 14 Trophy and the soon the Tri Nations Trophy. We have also been commissioned by SARPA (South Africa Rugby Players Association) to develop and market products on behalf of the victorious 2007 Rugby World Cup squad.
Send comprehensive CV as well as copies of Drivers License, Id and Matric Certificate via email.