Group tax manager is required in East London, Eastern Cape.
- Will be responsible for and advising on the various regional and international tax implications.
- Must have a CA(SA) not negotiable with Masters in Tax / H Dip Tax.
- International tax experience essential.
- Understanding of increasingly complex international tax concepts and effective application of tax knowledge, developing and delivering innovative tax planning solutions with timely responsive services that meet and exceed expectations.
- High level business acumen required.
- Ability to anticipate and interpret changes impacting on functional areas of the business.
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels of management.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ability to deliver in a pressurised environment and meet deadlines.
- Effective project management and planning ability.
- Please email a detailed CV and intro letter.