Innovative and growing online company based in Mkondeni is looking to hire a permanent bookeeper.
- The successful individual will be working under the Finance Manager – who specifically is looking for a young and eager to learn team player.
- Must have a grade 12 (matric) education.
- Minimum of 3 years experience or if no experience then a tertiary accounting qualification.
- Computer literate (working knowledge of Pastel Evolution would be beneficial).
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound and proven interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and independently.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have own reliable transport.
- Remuneration will be based on experience.
- In your state your qualifications, experience and personal contact details.
- Please note if you have not been contacted within a week then your application was unsuccessful.
- Payment allocations.
- Online payment capturing.
- Age Analysis reports.
- Credit notes.
- Processing credit applications.
- Customer Account Recons.
- Customer statements.
- Month end reports.
- Strict adherence to month end deadlines.
- Enforcing of company policies relating to debtors.
- Liaising with customers for outstanding payments.