We are looking for a smart, creative, and enthusiastic sales professionals to augment our growing team of all-stars. Successful candidates will have the unique opportunity to work with current and prospective clients from all over the world. Are you an enterprising individual with a high level of ingenuity seeking to overcome challenges to achieve success? If so, we welcome your application!
- The Global Sales Associate has the primary objective to provide our clients with solutions and services to better and more efficiently operate, maintain, and grow their wireless, fixed, and broadband networks;
- Each Global Account Executive works daily to uncover and develop new opportunities, understand and navigate decision making processes of the client, and successfully close deals. This requires exceptional relationship development with the accounts from the field level all the way up to CxO;
- The Global Account Executive is responsible for all aspects of the deal from open to close, and works with internal support staff to ensure a successful delivery and overall client experience.
- 2-5 years of sales or business experience, preferably within IT/Telecom hardware;
- Extremely motivated by challenges;
- Team-oriented and positive attitude;
- Creative problem solving skills;
- Capacity to quickly learn new concepts, technologies, and skills;
- Russian or Spanish or French speaking individuals would be beneficial.
- Independence to learn and acquire new skills.
Originally formed as an asset-disposition service in Atlanta, Peachtree Networks has since grown into a trusted supplier and service provider to mobile network operators and OEMs spanning 6 continents. Our added-value is in our focused approach to a wide breadth of markets and services, and we employ experts with industry experience to ensure projects are completed efficiently. We have offices in New York City, South Africa, and Malaysia in order to support our international customer base.
Please send your CV via email.
Only Successful candidates will be contacted due to a high volume of CV's being received.